Room 6

Room 6
soaking up the HB sunshine

Monday, June 18, 2012

New Photographer Needed!

Bike X @ Blackbarn

Well done Room Sixers for tackling the Bike X on Sunday.  It was a brilliant winters day and a great atmosphere at the event.  The results are now up on http://www.cxhb.blogspot.co.nz/.

I tried to get some action shots but need to practice with my camera as I only managed to get back wheels.  If any parents have some action shots, please email them to me so I can post them on the blog. 

Spot the Haumoana children















Wesley and Will made the top ten with some tough competition from older cyclists.  A more wide open course and more aggressive start would have seen them closer to the front.   I have forwarded feedback from the children) on the course to the organisers so hopefully... more mud next time!


Spot the Haumoana children 2

No comments:

Post a Comment