Room 6

Room 6
soaking up the HB sunshine

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Laura's Champs Report.

Check out Laura's reults on earlier post.
"Nationals was great fun in Blenheim - we went in mini vans and on the ferry to the South Island and stayed in a motel.

I competed on the first day of competition and the top 16 got through to the second day (which included me) which was on Friday.  My team got a bronze medal and I got 4th on vault and 5th on bar out of all of New Zealand.  I watched Jordan Rae who is an international gymnast - she did really tricky stuff especially on the beam and the floor. 

I hope to go to the Nationals again next year as a Step 6 gymnast - I won't have far to go as it is in Hawke's Bay.  So you can all come and watch.  :)"

By Laura





No comments:

Post a Comment