Room 6

Room 6
soaking up the HB sunshine

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Jump Jam challenge


Jump Jam!!

Last weekend on Saturday, our Jump Jam team from Haumoana School competed in a dance competition. It took place in Taupo in the Event Center.

It was our turn. We were up. Our team name got called out we walked up the steps getting into our position.

 I was nervous so were the others so I took a big breath and walked on the stage. The music started, I was smiling all the way through the song. The song was finished. After the song was finished we had to answer some question.

 We walked off the stage. We were waiting for our team name to get called out. I didn’t believe I heard it we came 3rd place yay!!!!
We all need to say a big thank you to Mrs Jensen and Mrs Clinton for guiding us.

By Zavanah

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment