Room 6

Room 6
soaking up the HB sunshine

Thursday, May 31, 2012

WHAT WE LEARNED AT THE FARADAY CENTRE

Faraday Centre
Barney: It was cool. I learned about the ultra violet light.

Will: I learnt that the sun is highest in the sky at 12.00pm in the summer.

Mya: I learnt that heat comes in different colours and the colour red means we have a bit of heat but purple is the worst because it has heaps of heat.

Matthew: I learnt that……convex makes you look smaller and concave makes you look bigger.

Caleb: I learnt that in Summer there’s no light in the house and in Winter there is!

 Zavanah: I learnt that you have a shadow when light bounces off your hand. I learnt that not all the colours are in the rainbow.

Aimee & Reif: We learnt that concave mirrors make you look upside down but convex ones make you look the right way up.

Oscar: Convex lenses makes things look smaller.

Reid: it was great fun; I learnt that concave mirrors make you look upside down and bigger.

Jazae: I learnt that the deep sea cave had ultra violet light in it.

Laura & Noah: We learnt that red, blue and green light makes white light.

Grace & Sophie: I learnt that ultra violet light is invisible so it makes white glow.

George: I learnt that blue and green makes turquoise.

Aidan: I learnt that the sun is the highest in Summer.

Wiremu: I had a great time and I learnt that red, blue and green make white.

No comments:

Post a Comment